06 January, 2010

Toronto Skyline...Again (Redux)


I was talking to my brother last week about how many views he's had over at www.melonmanmedia.com, and it got me wondering how many I've had here at the Dagobah Project. I found that my images have been viewed over 28000 times by people literally all over the world! If you stop to think about that number...it's absolutely staggering.

I then thought about which image was the most viewed, and it turns out to be this one. Made on August 5, 2007 and posted 2 days later, it alone has over 1600 views. What's even more amazing is that it was made with an old point and shoot from the top of my Dad's condo building on Front and Jarvis.

I don't often stop to think of the impact technology plays on our art (let alone life), but when something like this occurs...it's just mind blowing.

So thank you to everyone who has ever visited either my Flickr page, my blog (www.dagobahproject.com), or my website (www.christianstepien.com). I'll do my best to keep them comin' for ya!